For information on available pieces or to arrange for a studio visit, please contact email@example.com.
- Surface Tension, Urban Gallery, Philadelphia, PA. (2016)
- Patterns in Nature, JAG Modern. Philadelphia, PA (2015)
- As by Sinking, Attic Studios Gallery. Long Island City, NY
- Every Night at Midnight, at Envoy Enterprizes. Lower East Side, NY
- New Works, at Union Gallery. Tribeca, NY
• Art Hamptons Fair, Urban Gallery, Bridge Hampton, NY. (2016)
• AQUA Art Fair, Miami Basel, Fiercely Curious. Miami, FL. (2015)
• Cutlog Art Fair, Jag Modern. New York, NY. (2014)
• Affordable Art Fair, The Hanger Gallery. New York, NY. (2014)
• Fountain Art Fair, The Hanger Gallery, New York, NY. (2013)
SELECT GROUP SHOWS
- Duality; Glimpses of the Other Side, ISLIP Museum of Art, Long Island, NY.
- Bowery Gallery National Competition. Curated by Kyle Staver New York, NY.
- Driven to Abstraction, Susan Eley Fine Art, New York, NY.
- Straight Outta Bushwick, Eva Chimento Gallery, LA, CA.
- Incipiences, The Buggy factory, Curated by Paul D’Agostino. Brooklyn, NY.
- Straight Outta Bushwick, Eva Chimento Gallery, Santa Monica, CA.
- Pussy Power, David & Schweitzer Contemporary, Brooklyn, NY.
- Making the Future, David & Shweitzer Contemporary, Brooklyn, NY.
- Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real, David & Schweitzer Annex, curated by Brian Morris, Brooklyn NY.
- Art Hamptons, Urban Gallery, Bridge Hampton, NY.
- The Project Room, David & Schweitzer Contemporary. Brooklyn, NY.
- Art Takes Manhattan, New York, NY.
- Focus, Blam Projects, Curated by Fiercely Curious. Brooklyn, NY.
- Forever Thens, Curated by Cory Dixon at Brock University, Ontario, Canada.
- Treading Urban Water, Fiercely Curious at the Crosby House, New York, NY.
- Jardin, No. 4 Studio. Brooklyn NY.
- Technology as Hands, Fiercely Curious, Sky Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Jumping the Shark, Royal Society of American Art. Brooklyn, NY.
- SheFolk, Idio Gallery, Bushwick, NY
- We are What the Seas Have Made us. Proto Gallery, Hoboken, NJ.
- Thrice Legendary or Forever Thens, Curated by Paul D’Agostino Centotto Gallery, Brooklyn NY.
- Forever Now: You Deserve Better. Back Drop Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Painting in Trees, curated by Ben LaRocco, Ben Pritchard. Bushwick Gardens. Brooklyn, NY.
- Mixtape, 56 Bogart Street. Brooklyn NY.
- Back to the Future, Life on Mars Gallery, Brooklyn NY.
- HerART Benefit LSG Fund, New York, NY
- The Painting Center Turns 21, Brooklyn, NY.
- Making History, Store Front Benefit, Brooklyn, NY.
- Summer Salon, Seager Gray gallery, San Fransisco, CA.
- Miami Basel Wynwood District, Hanger Gallery. Miami, FL.
- Miami Art Walk, Wynwood District, Hanger Gallery. Miami, FL.
- Anywhere but Here, Artsicle, New York, NY.
- W.I.P Work In Progress Art Collective. New York, NY.
- Individuality and Diversity, Visual Arts Gallery. New York, NY.
- New Art in New York, Visual Arts Gallery. New York, NY.
- Axiom Gallery, Santa Monica, California.
- Universal Art Project: France, Germany, Romania. Dacia Gallery, International.
- Honorable Beasts, Elgin Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Small Works, 440 Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Bad Ass Brooklyn Babes, Brooklyn, NY.
- Sluice + Exchange Rates, Brooklyn, FireProof. Brooklyn, NY.
- WagMag Benefit. Brooklyn, NY.
- Lilly Sarah Grace Fund, Female Arts Exhibition. New York, NY.
- Family Affairs, The Yard: Satellite Fair to NY Armory. New York, NY.
- Social Photography, Carriage Trade Gallery. New York, NY.
- Life on Mars Summer Invitational, Life on Mars. Brooklyn, NY.
- Elgin gallery: Honorable Beasts, Brooklyn, NY
- Elgin gallery: Do Not Disturb, Brooklyn, NY
- Elgin Gallery: Soft Substitutes/ Hard Thinking, Brooklyn, NY
- Elgin Gallery: Techno, Brooklyn, NY
- Elgin Gallery: Emerald City, Lizbeth Mitty, Brooklyn, NY
- Elgin Gallery: My World is Not Your World, John Drury Brooklyn, NY
- GoodRoom: Outside Installation, Brooklyn, NY
- GoodRoom: On site glass awning design installation, Brooklyn, NY
- Art Net “14 Feminist Shows to see”
- Wall Street International Magazine, “Driven to Abstraction”
- Art and Cake, “Straight Outta Bushwick”
- Highlights: Artist Dana James, BushwickBuzz
- Interview, Dana James for Fiercely Curious
- The Other Side of Portraiture, Thomas Micchelli, Hyperallergic
- What the Seas Have Made us: Beauty and Decay at Proto, Arts in Bushwick, by Etty Yaniv
- Interview, Dana James for Silence is Accurate
- View Inside: Dana James, Art INTER NEW YORK, by Paul D’Agostino
- Williamsburg is Over, Anthony Haden Guest, ArtNewspaper
- How many Feminists Does it take to Define Feminist Art? Vice Magazine Productions
- The RSOAA Launches It’s New Show: Jumping the Shark, Renegade Solutions
- Change of Art, Sol Park, Brooklyn Paper on Honorable Beasts
- Art Nerd, Lori Zimmer, Artsicle
- Art 101: A Primer in Wet Media, Artsicle
- Summer Salon, Seager Gray Gallery
- Champagne and Heels Artist: Dana James
- Black Book: What’s Good in Bedstuy by Steven Lewis
- Selected From the Cutlog Art Fair/What to See: Dana James
- Gallery Travels
- Dana James Announced as New Director
- 15 Minutes with Sheba Legend, Documentary Series, Televised
- Daily Candy: Give Your Walls Something to Brag About
- School of Visual Art Alumni Panel, SVA, New York, NY. (2016)
- Feminism in Art, Idio Gallery. Brooklyn, NY (2016)
- Bushwick Art Crit: BACG 3rd Annual AIB Bushwick Open Studio Crit Night. Brooklyn, NY (2016)
- Enlightening the New York Studio School, Panel Speaker. Life on Mars Gallery, Brooklyn, NY (2015)
- Most recognized Artist Statement, School of Visual Arts. NY. (2008)
- English and Written Word: Recognized Academic. Emerson College, MA. (2005)
- Overall Creativity Award, Brooklyn Friends, Brooklyn, NY. (2004)
- Wesleyan Book Award in Arts and Writing, Brooklyn, NY. (2004)
- Creative Writing and Poetry, Brooklyn Friends, NY. Brooklyn, NY (2004)
School of Visual Arts. BFA. Class of 2008. (2005-2008)
Emerson College (2004-2005)